Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIANCE, AUTO AND TRUCK,FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DIESEL
17454363

Land Rover Range Rover: I just had to replace computer board

I just had to replace computer board on 2006 range rover with 125000 miles. Codes not being erased. Dealer said computer not erasing codes. $3500 later, I'm nervous about future of my truck. Never had any issues before this. Has been great! But I am nervous that now, it will be one problem after another.
Is this a sign that car has issues. Should I trade it in now or should the truck be ok for a few more years?
Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX computer going out is not a sign that the rest of the vehicle is going to go soon, it is a solid state electronics, and are prone to failure, btu i have seen thes ego well over 200k miles, i dont think you are going to have many problems for a few more years, this is assuming the vehicle has been maintained properly, they are very reliable vehicles,Tim