ClayA, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Ten years experience, ASE Master and Advanced Level Specialist certifications. 2006 Winner National Ford/AAA Student Auto Skills

Isuzu Axiom: Where i can find a variable timing selenoid for

Where i can find a variable timing selenoid for my isuzu axion 2004 v6
The left cylinder oil control valve solenoid is Isuzu part # 8-25339-416-0 and the right side is 8-25337-585-0.

You can find them at the website below just copy over the part number in their search field and select Isuzu. Then it will search for the parts. They show to be around $200.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

1. I need to see a pic of the part to be sure but the web dont have or i send u a pic of the part to be sure..

I can not find a picture your exact oil control valve online or its location. If you can send me a picture maybe I can confirm it for you.

Here is a picture of a Isuzu Oil Control Valve for a different Isuzu motor. Does your look close to this?