Mike, Mechanic
Experience:  Hi, I have been a Car/vehicle mechanic 34 years. 29of -running my own repair/diagnostic business.

Chrysler Newport: Is there a way to change the odometer in

Is there a way to change the odometer in an instrument cluster for 1966 Chrysler Newport?
Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

My name is MIKE...

You can change the odometer - its a case of physically stripping - removing it / swapping it over - its very fiddly and awkward... not something I can really talk you through though once you start , you will see its relatively straight forward - but you will need the small tools to do it.. ( and poss a magnifying glass for the small fixings )..

Let me know if you need anything more on this at all -

Meantime -- Please click on the OK rating to Excellent ratings service for me now, Thank you for that... and you can get back to me anytime if you need / wish..

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Please note, you are rating the content of my "answer" - my help to you - not the "system" which can experience delays etc which are not under my personal control -or delays caused by "time -off" which we all have on occasion - Thank you.