Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database

Where is the location of the evap vent solenoid on a 2002 Suzuki

Where is the location of the evap vent solenoid on a 2002 Suzuki XL-7 with a 2.7L engine?
The vehicle failed emission testing for a code P0455 and i need to know where i can purchase this solenoid.Is it available? I cannot seem to find it anywhere.

Welcome to JustAnswer, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm here to help get your problem solved. It is right next to the evap canister, here is a picture with testing instructions and this is a part you will need to buy from the dealership. If you do not have one locally you can call and pay over phone then they will ship it. Let me know if you have questions or if there is anything else I can do to help. Thanks.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Dan,
Is the vent valve attached to the canister and does the gas tank need to be dropped?
Would you have a part number available and a proper image?

Sorry about delay, my computer froze. Look on bottom of page on following link and you will see where the vent valve is in relation to the evap canister I do not have the part number available but if you would like I can get it for you tomorrow. Let me know, thanks Nelson.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I see where it's attached to the canister.
I would appreciate obtaining a part number tomorrow since it seems Suzuki is going out of business and there are not too many around.If possible , provide a price. Thank you.

No problem, try to reply back to me tomorrow during business hours just incase I have other things going on. Thanks again and have a good night, I'll talk to you tomorrow.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Dan,
Just a reminder, i still need the part number and pricing on the evap vent control valve. Thank you.

I'm waiting for call back I'll let you know when I get the info, thanks.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Dan,
Please disregard the part number. I was able to obtain the part from a Suzuki dealership and install it.Vehicle has now passed emissions.
Thanks for all your help.