Experience:  Manager/co-owner at Autotronic

Audi: After servicing my 09 Audi a4 tdi I started it up to

After servicing my 09 Audi a4 tdi I started it up to run the oil around the engine every thing ok then when I drove the car out off the garage I was in neautel rev the car up but would only go to 2500 revs but when u drive it reves out full what is the problem can any one tell

I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
How about a refund this is not helpful..
Hello and welcome! I'm Billy and i will assist you with this.

My apologies for the delay, thank you for your patience.

Do you have the auto transmission, or manual?
do you have any warning lights on dash?
do you have any noises, or performance issues with the engine?
did you double check the oil level (and what exactly did you service: engine, transmission etc...)?
Are you sure that you were able to rev it in neutral before servicing (as some models have this safety feature, to disable high revs when the engine is not loaded, ie in neutral)?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hey billy cheers XXXXX XXXXX a bit off reserch an yes them models off tdi u can't rev them any higher in neutal which I never relised before.. Just wasn't sure I wanted to check just in case I done some damage... But thanks for the response..

The rpm limit (mostly on diesel models), will protect your engine from damage, as a diesel engine will suffer if revved highly without a load.

Glad to know that this was sorted, and nothing was defective.

Thank you for your trust! Get back to me if you need more assistance...Thank you in advance for the positive rating...

Experience: Manager/co-owner at Autotronic