Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Mazda Miata MX convertible: this is [email protected]

Customer Question

this [email protected] Tail lights, dash lights, side lights in 94 Miata all went out together. Threads suggest LA10 relay on driver's side under hood. Car has very messy aftermarket radio installation. I'm headed for the store to get the LA10, and I'll let you know. Any other suggestions? The panel dimmer switch seems to be one of the usual suspects.

Category: Car
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 3 years ago.
Just wanted to see if you still needed assistance with this after installing the relay.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hmmm. Can't say. The local Auto Zone did not have the LA10 relay or anything like it. I took the present one in hoping they could match it, but no. I guess I'll have to go to the Mazda dealership Monday.

Thanks Brian, once you get that in let me know. The relay would be my starting point as well.