Tom, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Master Technician

I own a 2003 Honda Element*****EX. My key will not

I own a 2003 Honda Element*****EX. My key will not turn the ignition. When I turn the steering wheel to unlock still will not turn the ignition. What is the problem and what part if any will I need?
Hi I’m Tom and I’m here to assist you with your issue today. Before I get you a fully researched answer, I have to ask you a couple preliminary questions. This is an issue with the ignition cylinder and it will need to be replaced recoded by a mobile locksmith this will save you money and be will come to you. This is the next step . Remember that I'm here if you need any further assistance just let me know it will be for no further charge. Hoped this helped.Please rate excellent service so I can get Credit for my help thanks. Bonuses greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
So I can have a mobile locksmith replace the ignition cylinder and I will not need to take it to a mechanic or purchase a Honda part?
That's correct ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you.
Anytime .Please rate excellent service so I can get credit for my help . Bonuses greatly appreciated.