Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Land Range Rover HSE: My 2007 Range Rover Radio/Head Unit isnt

Customer Question

My 2007 Range Rover Radio/Head Unit isn't powering on.....could it be a fuse or what? and before this the Navigation screen would only display "Navigation Not Fitted". any solutions
Category: Car
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 3 years ago.

Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for visiting Just Answer.

1) This is not an answer nor a direct info request to your concern.
2) First off I am checking to see if you have already resolved your concern.

3) If you do still need help, if there is anything more you think would help me answer your question, please reply with that info.

I am sorry you have had to wait so long for the first contact. Sometimes this happens when the question you ask is not detailed enough or its just hard to address online. Many have viewed your post, but have decided to pass. I will do my best to help you. I have access to many repair sites, so at the least I can provide something to address at least part of your concern if it is not something I can address from memory and experience.

I work on this site only in the evening hours 7 days a week. I am online normally from 3-midnight. At the latest you should get a response from me prior to 9pm TN time.

Thanks for using our site, we will do all we can to earn your business, again sorry we did not get to you sooner.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
The head-unit in my 2007 Range Rover HSE is not powering on. After we had a long down pour of rain and when the morning came, I went into my truck and the head unit did not power on. The Range Rover logo is the only thing that appears on the screen with the blinking orange light on the left knob that is also the power button.

Not how to fix it or get my unit back up because its the Ian function for everything.....Navigation, Clock Setting, Radio, Bluetooth, rear camera. Etc.

Any Help....

With that little bit of extra info that the logo is coming on this means its not a power nor ground issue. Its the unit itself that is faulty. If you would still like to check all power and grounds anyways, let me know and I will get you the wire diagram.