Canuck Tech
Canuck Tech, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Red Seal Journeyman Technician, 20 Years experience
57969284

Chysler 300C: Hi! What is the best tires for my 2008 Chylser

Hi! What is the best tires for my 2008 Chylser 300C?

Depends upon where you live - ever see snow? Are you after performance? long life? Are you willing to have 2 sets of tires if you live in an area with snow? If you can give me a bit more info, including the size you require, I can probably help. Canuck

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I currently have Goodyear Assurance M+S P225/60R18 99H tires on my chysler 2008 3 C. I've told that it is not the right tires for my car (which doesn't make sense -I been driving the same tires for almost four years) and I need to replace my tires I live in New York State ad I'm replacing all four tires.

Primacy MXV4, or Latitude Tour HP would be good choices - from Michelin. I would also recommend that you have the alignment checked / tweaked when the new tires go on.