Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

suzuki forenza: I have a 2006 Suzuki forenza. All of the sudden

Customer Question

I have a 2006 Suzuki forenza. All of the sudden I have no power windows or trunk release or head lights or a/c comp. Everything else works fine. Blowing an IP fuse in the distribution box under hood. And the power window fuse has gone dead, no fire to it. Can bypass the relays and get compressor and head lights. Can put fire to the window fuse and all windows work, but the four items mentioned do not work like their supposed to. Stumped!
Category: Car
Expert:  Walt-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

cancel Thanks anyway!