greasemonkey2386
greasemonkey2386, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certifications A1,A4,A5,and A7 10+ years professional hands-on experience
71578964

my h\lights wont work electronically but will work manually!also

my h\lights wont work electronically but will work manually!also the cluster lights wont illuminate.the instrment panel and radio and clock lights work but the lights around them dont illuminate(all heat n ac lites reset lites panel lites.2002 seville sls
hello, do you have anything on the dashboard of the car? maybe a cover or some paper work anything like that?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

dont understand

the light sensor for your car is in the center of the dashboard near the windshield, is there anything covering it?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no

ok, i suspect thats your problem then, that sensor has gone bad and needs to be replaced for the system to function correctly