Gary, Technician
Experience:  GM master tech for 15 years/ASE master tech for 20 years

94 gmc searria 4.3 v6 front brakes sticking installed 2 new

94 gmc searria 4.3 v6 front brakes sticking installed 2 new calipers left and right side installed both rear brake cylinders and installed both front brake hoses bled brake system but when drive its good then its like brakes just start to tightin maybe a mile or so get back home bothe wheels smokingboth a stuck again what is the problem

Welcome to Justanswer ! my name is XXXXX XXXXX i will do my best to assist you with this problem

will just the front brakes lock up and smoke ?

is this 4WAL or RWAL set up in this?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

its just front brakes and this is a 2wd rear wheel 1/2 ton

can you get them to lock up easy where you can not spin the front tires by hand when jacked up off the ground ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

before driving I can jack up and spin wheel but if I press brake and let off it will not spin if it sits awile it will spin again if I drive after all that and jack up it will not I can use a one man bleeder and use it to release pressure on caliper by attaching clear hose to bleeder screw and let off pressure do you think I need to replace master cylinder

yes I think the master cylinder is bad

get the front wheels to lock up THEN loosen the lines off the master cylinder if they unstick its the master cylinder causing this problem

since you can release the pressure by opening the bleeders and the front rubber lines are new more than liked the master cylinder is causing this