Juan Crespo
Juan Crespo, Tech Trainer
Experience:  A.S.E. Master Technician, Advanced Level, Emissions - Asian, Domestic, & European
19298667

Chrysler town and country: We bought a 1998 Town and Country

We bought a 1998 Town and Country about 2 months ago. It did the same thing of starting and turning over 3 times, then dead. It will start after you leave it alone for a couple of hours. On May 30, a couple of weeks after we purchased the car) we took it in to the dealer and they replaced the BCM and IPC board, along with programing the key fob...all to the tune of $2,000+! Then the windshield wipers wouldn't work, so we took it back. They replaced the BCM, but it took them putting in 3 before they found one that worked. Then a week or so later, we were at the store, and the horn started going off, windshield wipers came on, lights came on. It wouldn't start, so we had it towed to the dealer and after a week and a 1/2, we got it back last night, and today when we went to roll down the windows the windshield wipers went off, even though they are in the off position.

Thank you for visiting this site. As a retired Chrysler technician, reading your post has made me feel ashamed of the way your vehicle has been handled by that dealer. I strongly advice you to contact Chrysler Customer Care and ask for their help with these issues. Here is their contact information:

email: http://www.chrysler.com/wccsapp/universal/C/index.jsp

Contact Us by Telephone
1-800-CHRYSLER
(1-800-247-9753)
M-F 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM ET
SAT 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM ET
SUN 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM ET

Contact Us by Mail:
Chrysler Group Customer Care
P.O. Box 21-8004
Auburn Hills, MINNN-NN-NNNN/p>

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the email link you sent me doesn't seem to work.

Sorry about that. Click here to go to the Chrysler page; then select 'Customer Assistance'