Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Auto Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs. experience diagnostics & repair of all makes/models.
18617752

Suzuki XL7: How much can I sell my car for?2001 Suzuki

How much can I sell my car for?

2001 Suzuki XL7 4WD 2.7L MFI DOHC 6cyl XXXXX
150,000 Miles
Leather Interior.
Very good condition.
Category: Car
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Welcome to the site! Thanks for coming! I'm Ron Z. I'm here to provide as much info and insight as I can, to best answer your question.

May I have your Zip Code?
Are you planning to sell this privately or trade it into a Dealer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sell it privately. I live near the 11755 zip code.

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.
Great! Thanks!

Ok, for this vehicle, in your area, the current private sale value of this vehicle in "very good" condition is $3,485. Keep in mind, the "very good" condition means this car has minor wear or visible defects on the body and interior but is in excellent mechanical condition, requiring only minimal reconditioning. It has little to no paint and bodywork and is free of rust. Its clean engine compartment is free of fluid leaks. The tires match and have 75% or more of tread. It also has a clean title history, with most service records available, and will pass safety and smog inspection.

If you have no further questions at this time, Please remember to RATE YOUR Q&A EXPERIENCE TODAY! Your input is very important to us! Please make sure to leave a RATING! Thank-You!

If you need more help, please use the "Reply" tab to continue our conversation - I'm always happy to answer follow-up questions!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the reply. What can I get for "good" condition?

Is there a website where I can calculate the sale price of my vehicle?

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.
For "Good" condition - $3,385

"Good" condition: This car is free of major mechanical problems but may need some reconditioning. Its paint and bodywork may require minor touch-ups, with repairable cosmetic defects, and its engine compartment may have minor leaks. There are minor body scratches or dings and minor interior blemishes, but no rust. The tires match and have 50% or more of tread. It also has a clean title history, with some service records available, and will pass safety and smog inspection.

Yes, there is a FREE website to evaluate the current price of your vehicle for your area! It's www.KBB.com - I would have given you the website right off the bat, but in the past with other customers, they get upset that they have to do it themselves and just want the botXXXXX XXXXXne numbers! LOL!! I don't know why!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Lastly, how should I sell it privately, quickly and easily.

Post on certain websites, newspapers, for sale sign, ...

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.
That's a tough call, depending on your area. However, believe it or not, my friends and I pick 'em up cheap at the auction, fix 'em, and QUICKLY flip them using Craig's List (www.craigslist.org). I *just* recently sold a 1996 Bonneville in a matter of 4 hours for $200 more than what I was "expecting" to get for it. Unbelievable!

Ron Z., - Auto Tech -
Experience: 18+yrs. experience diagnostics & repair of all makes/models.