Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

My Daewoo Lanus has a missfire when pick on revs - We have

Customer Question

My Daewoo Lanus has a missfire when pick on revs - We have changed the plugs & plug leads.
The car had a recent overall on its cam chaft & cam followers and the engine completely cleaned out.
The warning light comes on after a short run stating a problem with the electronic system
Category: Car
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 3 years ago.
Hello, what year is your Lanos? Also since the engine light is coming on have you retrieved any of the diagnostic codes?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My car is 2001 / november reg - the warning light is showing that there is an electronic fault.

A faulty sensor on the fuel system I belive

Expert:  Walt-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I’m a moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please carry on with my problem

Expert:  Walt-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.
Expert:  Walt-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!