Gary, Technician
Experience:  GM master tech for 15 years/ASE master tech for 20 years

Coolant if leaking out of a circular metal opening dont know

Coolant if leaking out of a circular metal opening don't know what is called behind the front tire near driver side could it be the water outlet

Welcome to Justanswer ! my name is XXXXX XXXXX i will do my best to assist you with this problem

can you upload a picture of it ?

what year and model and engine size is the car ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
2001 grand am 2.4L

thank you for the pictures by the way

ok can you find your power steering pump as seen in this picture and right below it you will see where the upper radiator hose connects to the engine once you find that do you see coolant leaking out of where that hose connects to the engine or looking at the second picture # XXXXX the tube thing the upper radiator hose connects to ? if its leaking from where # XXXXX meets the engine that housing is plastic and they will crack and leak coolant if that's where its leaking from # XXXXX needs to be changed