Dad Mechanic
Dad Mechanic, Mechanic
Experience:  I have worked on everyting from Model Ts to 2012 Autos,
65581030

how to adapt Monroe ma822 shocks to automatic leveling sys

how to adapt Monroe ma822 shocks to automatic leveling system,

Dad Mechanic :

Sorry for your problem. I am here to try and assist you.I found this on rockauto .com...

Full Size Image

Dad Mechanic :

Related Parts

2003 PONTIAC BONNEVILLE 3.8L V6 : Suspension : Shock Absorber Conversion Kit Price

MONROE Part # 90007 Air Shock to Load Assist Shock Conversion Kit; Includes 2 Sensa-Trac rear shocks, bearing plate and part pack.
[IMAGE][SRC][/SRC][ALT][/ALT][WIDTH]100[/WIDTH][HEIGHT]100[/HEIGHT][STYLE][/STYLE][/IMAGE] Rear; Conversion Kit Converts Rear Air Leveling Shocks to Rear Load Assist Shocks.

Dad Mechanic :

why would you rate me with a bad service. i gave you an accurate answer for your problem. Is it that you don't want to pay for information. The sites that i sent you to sells the kit for installation. The way to handle this is, if you were unsatisfiied you should ask for more information instead of giving me a bad review. Jim!!! We appricate your coming to Just Answers.

Customer:

sir,let me explain the problem. I bought two Monroe air shocks number ma822. I do not know if they will work with my electronic air ride suspension. I am going to install them on my car and see if they will work. if they would happen not to work I will email you again. good night and may the lord bless you!!

Ok I'll be waiting to hear from you. Jim