VW Tech 1
VW Tech 1, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. ASE Master Auto Tech, ASE Heavy Truck Tech, VW factory trained, MINI factory trained,

International tractor 484: I have a 484 Internatioal tractor

Customer Question

I have a 484 Internatioal tractor diesel and has a loose inpower if it runs at all. Ihave changed fuel filters and it runs on either.it has diesel in the tank .
Category: Car
Expert:  VW Tech 1 replied 12 months ago.

VW Tech 1 :

Thanks for allowing us to help.

Customer :

I havent got a anser yet.

Sorry that no one stepped in. My computer locked up when I started to assist and I have been unable to get back in the system until today. Please let me know if you still need help.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.

yes

Customer: replied 12 months ago.

How can I rate you if never got a anser yet.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 12 months ago.
Hi, I’m Josie a moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from an other one of our professionals?

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

yes I would like to know what is wrong.

Expert:  VW Tech 1 replied 11 months ago.

I had hoped that another expert would assist. I need more information about the tractor.

1. Does it start well?

2. Is it running on all cylinders or sound like it is at least?

3. Was this all of a sudden or has been a gradual condition?

4. I know you changed fuel filters - is the tractor run regularly or often?

5. Have you checked for water in your fuel?

If you get me information I will try and respond timely - I have been on vacation.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

it tures over good but it wont start now. yes. yes it wasall the suden. latly preety reg. no but the filters was put on a week ago.

OK you need to check the fuel first for water or other contamination. Pull the fuel line going to the injection pump and get the sample there. Sound like the injection pump might be laying out on you but check your fuel supply first.
I am traveling but checking this so hang with me.