Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Land Rover Range Rover: 2006 LAND ROVER RANGE ROVER WESTMINSTER

2006 LAND ROVER RANGE ROVER WESTMINSTER 4.2 SUPERCHARGE WITH BREMBO BRAKES SLOOTED ROTORS /CALIPERS IN FRONT AND NORMAL IN REAR DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHY ITS IMPOSABLE TO BUY PADS/ROTORS FOR FRONT AND REAR AFTERMARKET? ANY ADVISE

Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for visiting Just Answer.

I am sorry you have had to wait so long for the first contact. Sometimes this happens when the question you ask is not detailed enough or its just hard to address online. Many have viewed your post, but have decided to pass.

I will do my best to help you. I have access to many repair sites, so at the least I can provide something to address at least part of your concern if it is not something I can address from memory and experience.

I mainly work in the last half of the day 2pm-midnight cst. , so that is when I do all of my responding.

Once you get an answer, you will be prompted to rate me. You are rating my help, not the website, or answer. If you feel the need to rate negative, please save the rating so I can try again or find someone whom may be able to help better.

Thanks for using our site, we will do all we can to earn your business, again sorry we did not get to you sooner.

X Do you still need help?

X Is there any more information you can add?

X At minimum what do you need to know if I can not address all of your concern?

Chris

>

>

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

chris for starters, land rover is not lsted as a choice wen asking a question that pertains to one. Im not sure if its a uk or euro or what I picked uk but even that im not sure of. I have a customers range rover that I cant seem to get the correct brakes for. every parts store I deal with keeps sending the wrong brake parts, so I am just asking that if there is something magical about these brakes or do I just need to get them from dealer?

I am showing there are plenty of different brands available, have you checked out http://www.rockauto.com/