Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

Audi A6 Quattro: 2013 A6.

2013 A6. Is there a web site with a tutorial on how all the bells and whistles work on this model?

How do you pronounce Audi or "Owdi"

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.

Usually you would find this type of info in the vehicles owners manual on every feature of this vehicle but if you do not have an owners manual or if you are looking for more info on the vehicle including diagnostic and repair info as well as some diagrams this web site HERE carries this type of info.They do charge a fee but the fee is usually good for one year on your vehicle.It sounds like you are pronouncing the name correctly above.

Thanks Pete
Pete, Technician
Experience: 17 years automotive training and experience.