Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

Saab 93: Hi, i have a Saab 93 - 2003 that has a misfiring probleme.

Hi, i have a Saab 93 - 2003 that has a misfiring probleme. I am looking some one that can fixe the probleme, please.

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.

Has anythig been tested or checked for this issue at all and if so what has been done?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i didn't do anything about it yet. The car drive well, but lot of time it won't start. It use to take one or two days before it start again, but i have to be pushing the accelerator for it to start. By doing that over and over, the battery died, i changed it, but no change. the alternator fail last time and i get it change. But the misfiring still. Some time, i have to keep pumping gaze for the engine to run, when i stop on the red light,...

Please is there some thing that i can look for or do when it misfire, how can i solve the problem?

Thank you!

The first thing I would do here is to have the fuel pressure checked to see if this is being caused by a weak fuel pump.In some cases a weak pump will cause issues like this here and can be intermittent as well as some fuel pumps will act up intermittently in some cases.If you have to hold your foot to the floor on the gas pedal to get it to start the engine may be partially flooded out from excess fuel and this may be caused by one or more leaking fuel injectors.These would need to be checked/tested to see if this is the case here.

If the fuel pressure and/or injectors have already been tested or is found to be o.k. let me know and we can continue if needed.

Thanks Pete
Pete, Technician
Experience: 17 years automotive training and experience.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I will verify and let you know.

thanks, Bertino.

Your welcome.Let me know what you come up with here.

Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The problem shows up like a wiring system, and my dealer told me that it is difficult to fixe the issue. Therefore, the best thing to do is to sale it, because, it will cost more to fixe it, than to buy another car. I am sorry but that is what I will probably do, especially as SAAB is not producing cars, it is hard to find parts,...

Thank you for your help! I really appreciate it.

Your welcome.If you need anything else in the future let us know.

Thanks Pete