Ask a Mechanic Online and Get Answers to Your Car Questions
i dont have allot of pictures for this one
but i will give you what i have
let me know if this does or doesnt help
REMOVE OR DISCONNECT Note: Do not disassemble upper intake manifold from lower intake manifold unless replacement of one of the components is necessary. 1. Fuel injector sight shield and air intake duct.
2. Spark plug wires on right side of engine and set aside. 3. Fuel rail. 4. Exhaust heat shield.
5. Cable bracket to cylinder head mounting bolt.
6. Upper intake manifold bolts and upper manifold.
STALL OR CONNECTNote: See Technical Service Bulletins for Intake Manifold
1. Lower manifold intake ports should be plugged using clean shop towels before cleaning sealer off mating surfaces. 2. Mating surfaces should not be scraped, sanded or wire brushed in order to remove old sealer. Old sealer should be removed chemically by using any of the various chemical gasket removers available.
3. Apply a 1/16 inch bead of Loctite Instant Gasket Eliminator GM P/N(NNN) NNN-NNNNor equivalent to lower manifold mating surface. Make sure to circle all bolt holes. 4. Lower upper intake onto lower intake carefully.
5. Tighten upper manifold bolts to 29 Nm (21 lbs. ft.) aluminum upper intake or 15 Nm (11 lbs. ft.) composite upper intake.
6. Cable bracket to cylinder head mounting bolt. 7. Exhaust heat shield. 8. Fuel rail.
9. Spark plug wires. 10. Fuel injector sight shield and air intake duct.
I hope that I was clear as to my request. This is not what I need but it does give me an idea. I need to hook up the throttle body and all on the rear end of the engine and the alternator on the front side. I have pieced together most of the thing but my hair is thinning from the exercise. I have used this service in the past and your service is superb.Maybe this is just one of those issues that I should not have waited a month before re-installation.
the last pcture didnt help?
please stand by
i will search a few more
in my data
those are all i have on this old of model
did they help you?
if not,,let me know,,
and i will opt out
I give you the outstanding star rating (based on what you have). Between the two of us, WE WILL MAKE THIS HAPPEN !!!!!!! Thank you. I understand that this is not the newest model buick out there. I just love the vintage stuff. You guys have responded to my Continental (83 and 2005), Buick riviera (95) questions. I am pleased. I may need you again - who knows !!!!
Please RATE my answer by clicking the RATINGS button so I can get credit for my work,, the [BAD SERVICE] and [POOR SERVICE] rating does not give me credit].i don't receive commission if you give a less than 3 star/smiley rating ..I'm not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, ,please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...PLEASE ASK IF YOU NEED MORE HELP