Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Saab 93 se: have a 2003 saab 93se while driving brakes will

have a 2003 saab 93se while driving brakes will slowly lock up to point car will not go. after letting car sit for a while they will release but go back to same thing
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.

In allot of cases from what I have seen with this issue here this can be caused by a malfunctioning master cylinder for the brake system.The cups can swell in the master cylinder as you drive and slowly apply brake pressure to the calipers on the brake system.One way to check to see if this is the case here is to loosen the front brake caliper brake line from the master cylinder to relieve the brake pressure and if the brakes release then the master cylinder would need replaced.Keep in mind if you do this test the brakes will need the air bled out of them after words before driving the vehicle.

From what you have described this sounds like the fault here needing replaced.

Thanks Pete

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete