Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

Saab 9-3 2.0T: 04 9-3 rain water is found on the floor of the

04 9-3 rain water is found on the floor of the front passenger area after a heavy rain. i do park under trees. where can i find the drain lines so i can clear them?
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.

This sounds like the drains for the sun roof may be restricted causing this here.These drains usually run down the front A pillars which are the metal body pillars your windshield is glued to on the drivers and passenger side of the vehicle.There may also be drains in the B pillars which are the pmetal posts the front doors latch to.In some cases trim paneling has to be removed to access these drains.I have found it easier in some cases to open the sun roof and locate the holes in the sun roof track as these are the drain holes and carefully use compressed air to blow through these holes to try and clear them out.Dont use to much air pressure as this can cause the drain lines to disconnect.

Thanks Pete

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete