Dad Mechanic
Dad Mechanic, Mechanic
Experience:  I have worked on everyting from Model Ts to 2012 Autos,

Oldsmobile Aurora: I have a 1998 Olds Aurora with an electrical

I have a 1998 Olds Aurora with an electrical problem. When I park the car in the garage, the headlights stay on for a while then go off as they should. However, they then come on again for a while then go off again. This sequence continues until the battery is dead. I am a skilled electronic tech and I would like to know what component such as time delay relay in the circuit that I can disconnect or replace. Please advise
Sorry for your trouble. These new fangled cars. Somthing simple like a time delay switch they have gone and replaced with a body control computer.This hadles many functions, such as headlight delay. Rockauto has it for 88$.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for the information. Where is the body control computer physically located? Please advise

Usually near the glove box heater area. Jim!!!
I hope I have helped to resolve your problem. I am checking to see if I can assist with any thing else today, or clarify my answer to you.
Thanks for using Just Answers.
Dads Mechanic.