Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

Ford KA: i have a ford KA 2000 airbag light is flashing 4 flashes

i have a ford KA 2000 airbag light is flashing 4 flashes stop then 4 flashes continuously hope you can tell me what it means
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.

On this vehicle is the air bag light is flashing 4 times like this this may indicate a fault with the seat belt pre tensioner.These are the air bag components that help tighten the seat belts in a collision event.

I would have the fault codes checked to see what codes have set as this will aid with the diagnosis here.Once this is done the fault can be located and corrected.

Thanks Pete

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete