Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database

Buuick Rendezvous: I have a code PO606a and P2127a,p2138a driving

I have a code PO606a and P2127a,p2138a driving and will not go any faster then 15 to 40 mile per hour what should i check out first
Welcome to JustAnswer, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm here to help get your problem solved. P0606 sets when ECM detected a problem with its Internal Performance. P2127 sets when PCM detected the Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor 2 circuit indicated less than 0.66v for 4 seconds. P2138 sets when PCM detected that the voltage difference between APP Sensor 1 and 2 was more than 0.21v. So as of right now the last two codes are caused by the accelerator pedal position sensor and the P0606 is most likely caused by a failed ECM. Let me know if you have questions or if there is anything else at all I can do to help. Thanks.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

so do i just replace the accelerator pedal position sensor and is the ecm bad too.

According to the codes the ECM is bad but the pedal position sensor is most likely the issue causing the symptoms so I would start with that. Let me know how it goes or if you have questions, thanks Lenny.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok thank you i will do that and see what happen let you know thanks again

No problem, make sure to let me know how it goes. Thanks again and have a great day.