Dave Nova
Dave Nova, ASE Certified Tech
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification

chev wrangler: my rear right blinker quit working,but the right

my rear right blinker quit working,but the right front does&the left rear works,I'm not sure how to use this site to find a wiring diagram for this problem?thanks

Thank you for using Justanswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I can assist you with your lighting problem.

Does the right rear brake light still work?

When the emergency flashers are turned on, does the right rear operate?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the answers to both are no

Do you have access to a test light?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

At the steering column, locate the dark green wire and test for voltage there with the brake pedal pressed down. Let me know what you find.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

how many prong plug is it

The plug is flat and has 6 or 8 wires. There should be a white wire, yellow wire, dark green wire, blue wire, light blue wire, etc.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes I have power

Now go to the right rear taillight and check the green wire there for power with the brake depressed.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have know idea why but break&signal light both work now-I've been trying to figure this out for a week.I would like to know how to search this site.thanks Dave

Maybe you had a bad connection at the column connector. Recheck connections there to make sure terminals are clean and tight. Glad I could help.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi David this is not a car question but i do not know who else to ask. i got the idea i would be able to look up car information on my own on this site? if you can not answer this question please tell me who can thank you.

It is possible for you to review previous answers to other customers questions. If you want to look up specific information on a vehicle, you can subscribe to a service such as Alldata DIY.