Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

Ford Conect: Hi my 08 ford connect cdti will not rev over 2000

Hi my 08 ford connect cdti will not rev over 2000 rpm changed peddle ,fuel & air filter checked timing ,checked turbo moving freely :-( still no joy. Please help.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.

With what you have described here and with what has been checked and replaced already I think the next step is to check to see if the exhaust is restricted at all.In some cases there may be a component in the exhaust (catalytic converter/resonator/muffler,etc.) that can restrict and when it does it can cause this lack of acceleration or power here.

If this has not been checked into I would start with checking this to see if a fault is found.If this has been checked or is found o.k. let me know and we can continue.

Thanks Pete

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete