Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Hummer H2: How do you change the interior temp reading from

How do you change the interior temp reading from celcius to farenheit on a 2003 Hummer?
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.

If your vehicle has the driver information center controls check and see if it was changed from English to metric and if it was change it back to English and see if this corrects this fault here.Usually this is what happens is the version is changed which changes this display/reading here and needs to be switched back in the drivers information center/controls.

Thanks Pete

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete