Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech

I want to do a wheel aliment on my car, I have near my house

I want to do a wheel aliment on my car, I have near my house a shop that has a computerized wheel aliment machine, but don’t know any references on that mechanic, can I trust him because he has a computerized machine?
Hello and welcome to Justanswer,

Yes a computerized machine requires extensive training to know how to operate it and the machine is very precise as well. If they have invested in this type of machine then they should have qualified professionals that knows how to run it and do a proper alignment for you. You should be fine, just make sure he supplies you with a before and after printout of the spec and any adjustment that where made.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

On about 60mph the car trembles, do I need a wheel aliment or tire rotation? dose it goes together?

Trembling is usually a wheel and or tire concern and usually not an alignment issue. I would start with have the tired balanced and the wheels check to make sure there are nose out of round. If you have even tire wear then the alignment is very likely okay.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

please explain what i need to do?

I would take the car in the alignment shop of your choice and have them balance and rotate all four tires and while they are doing this they can also inspect the wheels to be sure they are true and not out of round.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

on long trips the Tire-pressure-monitoring system light comes on,

This could be caused by a faulty sensor if your sure the tires are properly inflated. This is also something most tire shops can check for you as well. It may be something as simple as resetting the tire pressures.