SARMIENTO22556
SARMIENTO22556, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  ASE MASTER CERTIFIED, ADVANCED ENGINE PERFORMANCE,OVER 20 YRS. ON ALL MAKES OF VEHICLES
8532170

Hi, I have code Po615 and turn on ESC -ABS- traction control

Customer Question

Hi, I have code Po615 and turn on ESC -ABS- traction control service ligth, any moment the car turn off and it's hard to turn on, please I need a help.Thanks.

Submitted: 3 years ago via CarComplaints.com.
Category: Car
Expert:  SARMIENTO22556 replied 3 years ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer.com,

Hi, thank you for asking your question today. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What year is your Car?
-What make and model is your Car?
-How many miles are on your Car?
-What type of engine is in your Car?
-What have you already tried?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Chevy Malibu 2010 = 2.4L, 84322 mi. we remplaced spark plugs from factury

ok this code has to do with the starter relay circuit. have you checked the starter relay in the fuse panel? I can send you a link to checking this circuit but you will need a voltmeter and possibly a scan tool.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

We are checking the relay in the fuse panel. But if you send a link, will be more helpful.

sorry it took so long to get this link to you. I was extremely busy today with my own work.

here is the link let me know if you have any more questions.

please do not rate the answer until we are completely done and you are very satisfied with the help you received

I'm sorry i'm at a loss here!!!! is there a reason why you rated me with a bad service rating???

I believe i stated that you please do not rate the answer until WE WERE COMPLETELY DONE AND YOU ARE VERY SATISFIED!!

I don't understand having said that why you rated my service anyway?????

We were not even close to finishing to look at your issue. As stated in the terms of service I have to post the response as an answer if it has a link giving you information towards your question,. It doesn't mean you have to rate my answer right away.