caughlins
caughlins, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Advanced engine diagnosis master technician. Factory Trained on Bentley, Lamborghini, Lotus and Jaguar
68142990

Bentley Azure: hi on 2002 bentler azure my wiper works when

Customer Question

hi on 2002 bentler azure my wiper works when i push turn signal switch in but is not working with wiper switch on right side of steering wheel is there any you can advise me.
Category: Car
Expert:  caughlins replied 3 years ago.

caughlins :

Did you replace the wiper switch already? The common failure point on these is the wiper relays. I would replace those more from a maintenance point and then evaluate the wiper. The wiper motor runs in two directions. So the park direction may be working but the run position is not. Regards Colin

Customer :

No i was thinking to check realy but i dont have any loction of it in my alldata i you provide me loction of wiper realy or possible of picture diagram

Customer :

Can you provide me with more info such as location of wiper relay or possible view of location thank you

caughlins :

The wiper relays are under the cover on the right front under hood cover. On the underside there will be a label for the relays.

Customer :

I changed relay (not really changed it switch it with same relay part number. my wiper switch started working on delay but the low and hi side is not working.after I had switched the relay around car does not start then I switched the relay the way it was before and still is not starting, and the cover of the relay it does not have diagram to see that relay belongs to what system in car.

caughlins :

Renew all those relays there. One should be a blue top which is for the fuel pump and the other is silver for the ECM. The others should be the same. Can you attach a picture? Colin