FixItMan, Master Technician

I have 2005 Sebring with 2.7L, I have a misfire code for #5,

Customer Question

I have 2005 Sebring with 2.7L, I have a misfire code for #5, I have had all the plugs and coil packs changed and I still have the misfire code for #5. What can I do to fix this problem and clear the #5 misfire code
Category: Car
Expert:  FixItMan replied 3 years ago.
Hello and thank you for the question. If you have a misfire code that continues to come up on the same cylinder even after these repairs then you have another problem. you either have an internal engine issue or a bad fuel injector. You need to start by doing a compression test on the engine. If the compression is lower on that cylinder then you may have a bad valve. If the compression is fine then suspect a bad fuel injector. Is this something that you plan on fixing yourself?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes, what must I do to reach the injector
Expert:  FixItMan replied 3 years ago.
In order to reach the injectors the upper intake manifold must be removed. You should perform the compression test before wasting money on the injector.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
when I removed the upper manifold to change out the coils closest to the firewall I didnt see the injectors. I will have the compression check done before I attempt to change out the injector. I just want to be sure of the procedure.
Expert:  FixItMan replied 3 years ago.
Let me know what happens with the compression test and we can go further with the injector procedure if necessary.