hilltop4527
hilltop4527, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Independent repair shop owner/operator experience with many makes and models both foreign and domestic.
70175367

Ford Festiva L: Hi Ive got a 1997 festiva trio no lights on

Hi I've got a 1997 festiva trio no lights on instrument can't locate where the fuse is if u could help would be great thanks mick

Hi I see you are having trouble. I will try to help. The fuse you are looking for is in position #1 in the fuse box. It is a 15amp fuse it should be blue in color. It will be marked Tail in the fuse box. The fuse box is located behind the access panel left of the steering column. This fuse controls: License plate light, rear side marker light,front parking lights,cluster and tail lights. If all the other lights that this fuse controls are working then your problem lies in the instrument cluster or Instrument cluster circuit. Good luck. If you need further assistance I will be glad to help. Thank you for using Just Answer.