Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic,foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.

italy quattroportte s: hi , wish u have a nice day < please

Customer Question

hi , wish u have a nice day <
please I want ur help <<>>

I got some numbers which is written in steaker behind the car radio and this is all numbers :
881 BP 239577401262
7 612 002 395
E1 023556
8 618 001 877
Category: Car
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 3 years ago.
Hi,my name is mike and I will assist you with your question.
When you enter the code that you were given what happens,error message?
Also how many times have you tried to enter the code?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank u mr mike for ur reply , i tried to enter the code for 5 times , after that i afraid to enter it more times because it maybe get blocked forever .
And the message which is appear i think its like this ( keycode error and the system will blocked for 20 minute ) and actualy its blocked after 3 tries .
After that i have to keep the car turning on for 20 minutes to unblock the system again .
I hope that this information can help u and if u need more details please contact me .
Important note : i visit the dealer today also and they told me that the radio changed and they sure about that after they chek the serial number for radio and they said that this radio not for this car , and they ask me to if i want to send message for the factory for asking them for the keycode .
Ok what the dealer is telling you is correct thirds numbers that you got off of the radio does not match up to the vehicle. This means the system has been swapped at some point. The only options are to get the code from the factory to the current radio or install a after market system with no code.
The best option would be to send off to the manufacture of the radio that is currently in the vehicle and get the correct code.