Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

our 94 bounder 28 ft. has death wobble. it starts at any speed

our 94 bounder 28 ft. has death wobble. it starts at any speed and doesn't quit untill vehicle has completely stopped. we have had alignment, wheel bearings, tires trued and balenced, and new stablizer installed. mechanic thinks taking some caster out will fix. any suggestions are appreciated.

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.

In some cases when tires are checked they are only checked for tread condition and any indication of wear on the inside or outside edge and then balanced to the wheels.I have seen where flat spots or broken internal belts on the tires from sitting in one area for to long will cause this here.It would be a good idea to have the tires checked for flat spots or indents pushed in slightly on the tread itself as this usually indicates internal belt damage the affected tires would need replaced.

This is most common that I have seen cause this type of fault like this here.

Thanks Pete
Pete, Technician
Experience: 17 years automotive training and experience.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the tires are in new condition and have been trued and balanced.I don"t think this is a tire issue. When this happens, it is so violent that I don"t know how the axle stays under the vehicle.