CarDoc
CarDoc, Independent European Shop owner
Experience:  20 years of experience working with European cars. Independent European shop owner and technician.
14582033

bentley Continental flying spur: Hey have a 2006 bentley continental

Customer Question

Hey have a 2006 bentley continental flying spur and I was wondering how to set my mirrors to turn in and out?
Category: Car
Expert:  CarDoc replied 3 years ago.

CarDoc :

Hello, I'm Jason. I will do my best to answer your question quickly and accurately using the information you have provided.

CarDoc :

Ok, so you're turning the knob 180 degrees from center, and the mirrors are NOT folding?

CarDoc :

just trying to clarify your question a bit here

CarDoc :

If for some reason, you're not able to reply in live chat, I will convert this to email format

JACUSTOMER-apco81wo- : Yes they will turn in when I turn the button so do I have to always do that when I want then turned in? There isn't a way they can automatically turn in when I park?
CarDoc :

Unfortunately, there is no way to set this, even with a Bentley scan tool. I've had local customer inquire about the same, but it has to be manually done

CarDoc :

I'm sure this wasn't the answer you were hoping for, but it's my duty to provide accurate information

CarDoc :

Still with me?