K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  AA in automotive Technology, 15+ years in the trade

Had my brakes done last year, shaved the rotor, new brake pads,

Had my brakes done last year, shaved the rotor, new brake pads, redid bearings. this year just had the struts and shocks replaced, new gas cap. The diagnostic test showed fume leak. Drove the car few days and the check engine light came back on, the ABS and TC lights came on. When I step the brakes, I can feel the brake pedal shake and there is a slight grinding sound, this happens only once in a while. Now what do I need to fix or replace
Hello and welcome to just answer! You'll need to have the diagnostic codes scanned to find out what is malfunction. With my experience, what you describe is indicative of a bad wheel speed sensor. It will set the check engine, ABS and traction control lights along with causing pedal feedback and the noise you here. You will need to pull the codes to find which one is faulty.