Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

Saab 9-3 Turbo X: when driving my Saab The traction control

when driving my Saab The traction control warning came up and said contact dealer ASAP and then 5 min later my car just quit running and then it said somthing about a black box? Would you have any idea were to start. I have yet to be able to start it.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.

The first thing that needs to be done here is to have the fault codes read out/checked with a scan tool that can communicate with all computers in this vehicle here.Once this has been done then it can be diagnosed as to what component is at fault and then repaired from there to correct the fault.Usually the traction warning wont cause a stall out and no start so this may be a fault with the electronic ignition switch or another control unit/computer in the vehicle causing this issue here.There are several black boxes in the vehicle from relays to control units/computers so the fault codes do need checked to locate and correct this issue here.You might be able to rent a scan tool from a local parts store as some parts stores will do this so you can check the codes.

Thanks Pete

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete