Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Saab 93: I have a 2004 9-3 Convertible. I notices a leak in

I have a 2004 9-3 Convertible. I notices a leak in the roof after the last two rains. What happens is that hafter you open and close either door, water comes in from the roof near the door jam. Could the rubber lining/gasket be worn out from where it bends when the roof opens?
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.

From what you have described here it sounds like this is a worn or collapsed weather strip that isn't sealing properly where the door seals to the roof or the body and is causing this here.

The weather strips should be checked to see if any are found damaged as well as collapsed.If any are found damaged or collapsed then they would need replaced to correct this here.These seals/weather strips can be common to cause this type of fault here as I have seen and have had to replace before.

Thanks Pete

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete