K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  AA in automotive Technology, 15+ years in the trade

I keep getting OBD-11 codes of p0700, & p0705? what dose this mean? an

Customer Question

I keep getting OBD-11 codes of p0700, & p0705? what dose this mean? and what do I do to fix it?
Category: Car
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 3 years ago.
Hello and welcome to just answer! PO700 just indicates that a transmission code has been set. PO705 indicates a problem with the transaxle range sensor or it's wiring. It is suggested to use a Suzuki scan tool to begin diagnostics. There are some tests you can do with a multimeter. You can click here for the diagnostic procedure. If I can help further just let me know.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Why I'm I being charged 30.00? when the fee is to be 29.00 only if satisfided? and I'm deftented not satisfided! I got that much info. from my repair manual! SO BITE ME !!! and i"m stoping payment!