jzautotech
jzautotech, Technician
Experience:  automotive shop owner
26247494

Hyundai Tucson GLS: I need to know the location of the lower

I need to know the location of the lower kick back pannel, Hundai Tucson 2005 GLS
the lower kick panels are located just to the right of your feet when your sitting in the seat. follow the sill plate covers forward and they'll be right there. is there an after market alarm or starter in this car?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'm really sorry but I was busy yesterday, I do not know if the car has an aftermarket alarm or starter, but the alarm system doesn’t work, a mechanic check my car and he give me an invoice staying that lower kick box has to be replaced.

that would lead me to believe there is a fuse panel located behind one of them and this fuse block is in need of replacement. that part is only available from the dealer. call them with your VIN to order it
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi, this is exactly what the mechanic wrote in the invoice:" found under hood wiring ok, remove lower kick panel check lower fuse box, no blown fuses, check for power coming into the fuse panel power comes in but not supplying circuit on the left side of the fuse panel. Remove fuse panel and test, found fuse block assembly with internal relays bad, blown fuse box need to be replaced" Can you tell me which fuse box he is talking about? Thank you so much!!!!