Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Bentley Arnage turbo: How to open bentley Arnage turbo 2004

Customer Question

How to open bentley Arnage turbo 2004 glove bix
Category: Car
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 3 years ago.
Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX you tried pushing on the front face of the glovebox, when pushing the button in?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi tim, I am nev and have turned key to left and lock is pushable but when pushing in nothing opens. help please

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes and still nothing happens.

Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 3 years ago.
ok, try this, when you push the button in, take your other hand and push in on the clovebox cover and see if the lock releases, can you try this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I can but not until later this week when I get car back from detailers. I can email you then and let you know. Also there is a center armrest stack that is locked but has no key so is that linked to the glove box as well? could I either give you a phone number for me or get yours to call you when I am physically doing this as hard to email back and forth. thx nev

Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 3 years ago.
I am having problems with my internet connection today, i will opt out and see if another expert can help you,Tim