Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

i have a 94 isuzu trooper with a 3.2sohc engine. it dont seem

Customer Question

i have a 94' isuzu trooper with a 3.2sohc engine. it dont seem to run bad when its started up but after driving for like 10 mins the check engine light comes on and then it runns alot better. what is my issue here?? o2 sensor? or egr valve?
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 3 years ago.
My name is Pete and I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.

With the check engine light coming on this can indicate several different components at fault here that can cause this on your vehicle.There are several components on the vehicle that will cause this light to come on.To find out for sure what is turning on this light and causing this here.Once they are read out then it can be diagnosed as to which component is at fault and then repaired from there to correct the fault.

Since this is causing a running type of issue here this may be the EGR valve itself at fault but having the codes checked will aid in making sure of what is causing this here.

Thanks Pete