Mike V.
Mike V., Auto Service Technician
Experience:  25 years of experience, Certified Subaru Technician and Nissan factory trained.
2921078

Maserati Gran turismo: My brake lights wont turn off even

Customer Question

My brake lights won't turn off even though engine off and key removed
Category: Car
Expert:  Mike V. replied 3 years ago.
Greetings Sir or Madam and welcome to JA! I will do my very best to assist you with your problem.Typically this problem is caused by a faulty brake light switch mounded on the brake pedal bracket under the dash. Try unplugging it and if the lights go out, replace the switch.Hope this helps!Please be sure to let me know if you need further assistance, if not, then please be sure to rate my answer.If you got here with the free trial, you still have to rate, you will not be charged.Thank You
Expert:  Mike V. replied 3 years ago.
Sorry you feel my answer is wrong, what more would you like to try if you have already done this and the brake lights are still on?