Brendan Block
Brendan Block, Technician
Experience:  BMW Technician specializing in engine conversions, braking upgrades and race car prep.

Land rover Super charge: Hi I have an 06 super charge full

Customer Question

Hi I have an 06 super charge full size and I'm getting a fault # XXXXX from time to time my Trans stays in 3er gear, can you give me an idea of what it could be?
Category: Car
Expert:  Brendan Block replied 3 years ago.
Hi Raul! Sorry to hear about your vehicle troubles! Code P0960 is a fault for a transmission solenoid which unfortunately means someone will likely have to get inside the tranny to repair it. You can check all the fuses for peace of mind and if you feel like climbing under your car you can always take a look at the condition of any wiring running to the transmission but usually the fault is internal. Unfortunately the best advice I have for you at this point is to locate a transmission specialist with Range Rover experience and let them work their magic. Sorry for the bad news!

Please leave me a positive rating when you get a chance and if you need more info I'm always happy to help!

Thanks and good luck!