sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience

Gmc Sierra: On my 2005 diesel i have check engine codes p01cd

On my 2005 diesel i have check engine codes p01cd P3boo P1576 what are these codes

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

Unfortunately none of these fault codes are valid for your vehicle (I'm seeing your vehicle is a 2005 GMC Sierra so hopefully that is correct).

Please double check these and see if there is a typo in any of them.

If these are truly the codes being displayed by a code reader or scan tool then it appears there is a compatibility issue. It isn't unheard of for an aftermarket scan tool or code reader to display incorrect or invalid codes because of a compatibility issue. If these are the codes it is giving you then I would try another scan tool or code reader and see if it will show anything different.