Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Masserati Quatroportte: I recently had my masserati qt detailed

Customer Question

I recently had my masserati qt detailed and after that my ac does not work real good, what do u think is issue
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 3 years ago.
My name is Pete and I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.

If this is a lack of air flow if this vehicle has a dust filter this may have become wet and can cause this issue here.This would need to be checked to see if this is the case here.

If the air flow is good into the vehicle but the air isn't very cold at all this may be an internal electrical fault with one of the ac components under the hood like a pressure sensor if the engine was cleaned or an internal electrical fault with the dash control unit not signaling the ac compressor to engage.

These are some of the issues that can occur after a detail has been done as I have seen the liquids from detailing cause electrical faults like this here and need checked into to locate this issue.

Thanks Pete
Expert:  Pete replied 3 years ago.

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Pete , thanx for reply I'm currently away from car but will be there on Monday I will check out then and email back , thanx again.
Expert:  Pete replied 3 years ago.
O.k.,let me know if this helped or if you need anything else.

Thanks Pete
Expert:  Pete replied 3 years ago.

Thanks Pete