O.k.,it is difficult to say for sure from here what is causing this rattle noise without further inspection.It may be a bolt or loose component behind the radio or dash area as I have seen before and can cause this here.The only way to find out for sure is to inspect behind the radio and behind the dash to see if anything is found that can be causing this here.
In order to remove the radio for inspection you would need to first need to remove the trim panel that surrounds the radio and instrument cluster.Here is the procedure on how this is done:
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
2. Lower the tilt steering column to the lowest position.
3. Remove the two fasteners.
4. Disengage the four clips across the top edge, and the tour clips across the bottom edge that retain the IP cluster trim plate to the IP by gently
pulling toward the rear of the vehicle.
5. Disconnect the electrical connector from the driver information center switch.
Once removed then the radio will have some tabs you need to press on to release it from the dash then it can be removed from there.
is my profile if you need anything in the future on your vehicle here,you can save it to your favorites and come back if you have any future questions on your vehicle (besides this question here).